Each account in a Group subscription will have its own username and password. But there will be only one bill.
1. Choose the appropriate membership and frequency. Annual subscriptions renew automatically each year, unless you cancel.
2. The suggested minimum price is shown, but you may choose to pay more if you like.
3. Choose a Team name, like your family’s last name, or your business/department/organization name.
4. Choose the number of users, and add their details. (Or our admin staff can add these for you after you subscribe.)
5. Make the payment. If the payment fails, it could be because the billing address or postal code doesn’t match that of the card you’re using.
6. You’ll get an immediate confirmation and receipt via email. Receipts are also available on your Account page: My Account > My subscriptions > Invoices.
7. You’ll get an email to set your own password. Your crew will get their emails once their accounts are created.
Please note: Your billing address and phone number are required to verify that you are the owner of the card used to purchase the subscription. This is for your security. This info will not be used to market to you, nor shared with anyone.